Here at FitSwop we are passionate about people and fitness. We are a platform of accredited fitness professionals. This platform provides us the ability to connect both sides of the conversation. We want to get you inspired, and keep you inspired. Whatever your fitness genius, FitSwop provides the ability to connect with other fitpros to spur creativity. We’re here to help make the connection to get this world moving more.
Membership is absolutely free.
Click on the “Swop With Us!” link in the upper right hand corner of your browser, or simply follow this link: https://fitswopcom/membership-registration/ and create a FitSwop Member account.
Purchased content can be found on the “Download” page under “My Accounts”
If you are logged in, you can tell by your name being at the top right hand corner (circled below at the top). Click on downloads.
Once you click on downloads, it takes you to the page where all of your purchased videos are (see mine below). You click on the video you would like to download by clicking the blue button here (see below):
From there, you should see it downloading in the bottom left hand side of your computer (see below). From there, you can watch it, and/or save it to your computer by right clicking and clicking “save as.”
Questions? Reach out at [email protected] We are here to help you!
FitSwop is considered a team of fitness enthusiasts. We are friends, not foes. We believe that together, we can each profit, value and support one another. This is the foundation of our platform. The Ratings/Reviews option allows us to provide constructive feedback with the basis that we are a platform of collaborators and all proponents of the health and fitness industry.
To make sure we all benefit properly from this system, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Encourage honest, but constructive feedback. Anything that is considered outwardly rude, offensive, or belligerent will be removed from the site. Repeat offenders will be removed from the FitSwop website, and account privileges will be revoked.
- Constructive feedback is encouraged if a product did not meet your expectations and there is potential room for improvement. Be detailed and specific about what they might improve upon.
- If you loved a product, please say so! We all love a compliment, and even being specific on what you loved about the product can help the Fit Author create more to your liking.
- Sellers, be sure to extend appreciation for compliments and constructive criticism. As a fitness entrepreneur, be professional and extend the courtesy of a response.
- FitSwop will provide incentives for feedback provided on a seller’s shop. Therefore, personal incentives between Buyers/Sellers is prohibited. We have created a feedback system that works fairly amongst the entire platform. Please respect it.
- Technical issues should not be addressed in feedback. Contact the Seller directly if you are having technical issues as this does not typically reflect the quality of the product itself (we have guidelines on what type of files make acceptable products). If you are unable to resolve the issue between buyer and seller, FitSwop is happy to assist with technical issues as needed.
Our vision and mission at FitSwop is to elevate each other, not tear each other down. If that is your intent, you do not belong here. If you do not like a product, provide feedback in a way you would treat a friend, not a foe. Thank you!
At FitSwop, the content you purchase is delivered electronically. Physical goods can be easily returned in their packages. However, you can’t (really) return a PDF, Word document, or other file once you’ve downloaded it.
For that reason, all sales on FitSwop of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable. We get though that things don’t always go as planned, so we offer refunds in a few extreme circumstances. Refund requests must be submitted within one year of your purchase and are granted on a case-by-case basis and filed with FitSwop. Contact [email protected] for more information. .
Our Terms of Service indicates many key points for our buyers to recognize. However, we also want to highlight them here, to hopefully give you a better understanding of how we operate to maintain everyone’s safety and elevate the fitness profession. We encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns with regard to our policies. Safety and respect of each other and the clientele we serve is of utmost importance to us.
- Purchase of a product provides you with a limited license. What this means is that by purchasing on the site and agreeing to our terms of service as a registered member, you agree and uphold that you do not own the intellectual property (IP) rights to what you have purchased and you will use the information for your own personal use and not share with others. This limited license is only granted to you as the purchaser of the product.
- Any violation of copyright infringement will be taken seriously and can result in serious legal action taken upon you. By means of tracking records (which can easily be done in modern day), If you purchase a product from a seller, and then we find evidence of that property within FitSwop’s shop site or elsewhere, a petition can be filed with both FitSwop for your removal of use of the site, loss of your limited license for all products purchased, and legal action may be taken against you by the seller.
- You assume all liability and responsibility when you purchase a product and how you use it with your clientele. The seller assumes no responsibility of how you implement use of their product and with whom. We highly recommend as buyers and sellers that we maintain our own disclaimers when working with clients or each other. Some examples of disclaimers include:
- FitSwop, LLC. is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. Your clients are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully as it pertains to your clientele and administer within the standards and ethics associated with your credentialing body.
- The information provided on FitSwop, LLC. is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website, and never encourage your clients to delay seeking medical advice. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- FitSwop, LLC. strongly recommends that you consult with your clients (or the person consuming the product), and that they consult their physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in any exercise. FitSwop’s sellers do not fall under the umbrella of licensed medical care providers and therefore have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You and your clients should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in any exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge FitSwop,LLC. and its sellers from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out FitSwop, LLC.
Still have questions? We are here to help. Let’s work together to make this a thriving community of fitness professionals seeking to get this world moving more in a safe way. Contact us here.
Congratulations! You are ready to sell all the great fitness content you have created as a fit pro. We are so glad you are here. There are two ways to join as a seller.
If you are not a member yet, then you will access the seller registration from the main page. Simply click “setup shop” in the center of the home page, or “swop with us” in the upper right-hand corner. When you get to the next page, you have the choice to join as a member (left hand side) or seller (right hand side).
The right-hand side gives you accessibility to setup your own shop and sell your own products (you sellers want this option). The member option allows you to buy products. Anyone can browse the site without registration, but buying and selling requires registration, to have account information necessary for payment, email, addresses, shipping information where shipping is applicable, etc.
If you are already a member, your dashboard looks a little like this as a member:
For you members looking to switch to vendors, simply click on the above link “Become a Vendor” that is under your box dashboard. This will take you through the steps to become a vendor.
The next page will bring you to the registration page (see below) to fill out your information. Note that you will enter in a valid email address and receive a code to enter. You will also need to provide your necessary credentials that validate you as a fitness professional. Only accredited fitness professionals who have sought valid certifications and education are candidates as sellers on FitSwop. Have your credentials and/or necessary certification numbers available for us to validate.
Once you have entered these credentials, you will click submit. You will receive email confirmation shortly once we validate your credentials.
Once you receive your confirmation, you are ready to customize your shop and upload your products.
Congratulations! If you are reading this FAQ, you received confirmation of your credentials and are ready to setup shop. You have choices:
- Click on the link sent to you in the confirmation email or
- Setup shop later from your dashboard. Note at any time you can customize your settings from your dashboard starting with clicking the profile icon at the top right hand corner (pictured below) accessible via www.fitswop.com/store-manager. Also on the left hand side are the tabs that allow you to upload media, adjust your settings, and upload products.
If you’d like to setup from the email you received, scroll down to the next prompt!
If you choose to setup show right away, simply click on the link in the email you received, and it should take you to this page here:
Click on “Let’s Go.” Note that if you choose to do this later, you can setup shop anytime or customize your settings by clicking on “Dashboard” from your main my store page.
The next screen will take you to a page to customize some of your shop settings. For instance, from this page you will be able to upload your logo if you have one and design a banner.
This can feel intimidating at first, but every person who has every created an online shop or uses social media pages where banners exist has gone through this, so the websites out there are plentiful and there are a lot of YouTube videos to help you figure it out. Some websites we suggest:
Adobe Spark: allows a free trial and gives some helpful tips on this page. https://spark.adobe.com/make/banner-maker/
PicMonkey: allows a free trial https://www.picmonkey.com/templates/banner
Fiverr: Offers freelancers at inexpensive prices to design your shop logo/banner etc, for you. Watch the video here to see how it works
There are many other options out there, but these are just a few. Once you get your banner and logo, upload these images by simply clicking on the respective image icons (see below)
Below these image icons, we ask that you name your shop (which is your brand if you have already created one or your business name, this is of course your choice!) and your personal information. Note that prospective buyers will not be able to view this personal information, but it should match your Paypal account for billing purposes.
Your shop description at the bottom is your chance to introduce yourself and create a personalized message for this visiting your store. This can be a shortened bio, details about who you are and what you sell. This will be what your prospective buyers will see when they click on the “About” page of your store.
The next page is your account PayPal setup. PayPal is set to deliver payment to you once per month for all purchases made that month.
Simply enter the email associated with your PayPal account to link.
The next page is where we setup policies for our store. This includes shipping (if applicable), returns and exchanges, and refund policies. In the case of digital downloads, policies will look very different and distinctions are necessary.
Below is an example of the page during setup where you will type your policies in:
After you enter your policies, the next page loaded will be for customer support titled “Support Setup” (see below). This is the information you provide to the customer and is up to your discretion.On other Ecommerce platforms, it is common practice for at minimum the email address, city and state where you reside to be included here. This gives them a means of contacting you and gives them an idea who you are and where you reside! It personalizes you in the virtual world.
“Store Social Setup” is your next page. This page is where you can link your shop with all of your social media pages, so that your prospective buyers can follow you and connect/engage with you on other platforms. Simply enter your links on this page. Numerous social mediums are available for you to link (see below):
Submit this page, and your store is setup! You should receive the following confirmation:
As mentioned before, you can change your settings at anytime from your dashboard. By going to the dashboard, you can begin uploading your products. Still hung up? Always feel to reach out to us via the chat icon on the home page or send us an email here.
You have registered as a Seller and received the “green light” from us to setup shop.
Uploading a product can be done a few ways. You can access your store manager by clicking on this link. Another way to access your store manager…
On the page “Store Manager,” you will see a tab at the top left corner that says “My Store.” This is your home page, where you will find all the information you need to run your shop. To add a product, you will want to click the left hand side tab that says “Product,” either by clicking the tab itself or the highlight popup that says “Add New” as you hover your mouse over the tab “Products.”
Once you are on the product page, there are many tabs you will not need to fill for basic product uploads. Here I will highlight the one you do need to pay attention to. If your product is digital (that is, not shippable but video content, or a document such as a PDF Word, Excel, or otherwise), click the following at the top of the page:
Just below these check boxes is a box entitled “Product Title.” This is the name of your program or product. It is what fit pros interested in buying your product will see, wo choose wisely. As they navigate through the site, scrolling through different products, this title will tell them exactly what you are offering to them.
The pricing is the next step. Sale prices can be set at time of publication, where you can click on “schedule” to set up current schedule dates, or you can republish as you decide to put this product on sale. The box to the left entitled “Price” is your standard pricing. You will want to put a value in there, right? This is the price they will see for your product, excluding those sales times. All of the pricing is set and established by you, since you are 100% owner of your products and your shop. Some guidelines to consider with pricing:
- How much time did it take me to compile this product (i.e. just a Word document or Google Doc, did I complete video or a PowerPoint Presentation, etc.)
- Are CEC’s a component of this product?
- How many pages length, or how much of this product is there?
Some things to consider, modeled after similar markets digitizing products. Yes, it takes some time to digitize and get your items spruced up to sell. However, this is something that hopefully, will continue to yield a profit for you far after the work is done. Our goal at FitSwop is for sellers to choose their own pricing, but there be options for how much someone wants to spend. How you price things is ultimately up to you, but in supporting fellow fit pros there is a balance between pricing appropriately and over pricing. We simply ask that you think about this and consider adjusting as you go, and the market grows. Pricing things too low makes it seem worthless, and pricing things too high makes you seem conceited. Do your research based on what you are trying to sell.
Finally, on this first portion of the page to the right is the picture option. This is the visual image that people will see as they browse through the virtual catalog. Therefore, it must capture their attention. Stock imagery likely will not capture, but action images of you, head shots, or other ideas that hint at you and what you are selling are recommended.
Click on this box and it will take you to the option to upload a picture or choose from a select series of images you have already uploaded. Note: It is advised you edit the photo as you want prior to upload, as there are much more sophisticated programs out there (many of which are free) that are designed for this purpose and therefore provide better results.
Note the size for the file uploads is 200 MB.
Okay! You have pictures, a pricing structure, and you have established your product as a digital download (no shipping necessary). Next is what you see when you scroll down to the next portion of the screen.
Here we focus on the descriptions of your product. The “short description” is the quick piece of information your buyer will see first when they click on your product. It is located directly under the price and next to the picture. To give you an idea, see the following screenshots (Note this is what someone sees when they click on your product from the virtual catalog):
Notice the short description is what they see first. If they scroll down, they will see the regular description, which can go in more detail, as well as options for review, store policies, etc.
Once you have written your descriptions, click the categories and insert your tags.
Check whether your product is under group fitness, personal training, or uncategorized. If you’d like an additional category, send us a request here.
Tags are what will increase search engine optimization, or SEO. What does a fit pro type in a google search engine when they are looking for your product? Type them in here. Also, a special notation. Do you see the teal question mark next to the word “tags?” (note the arrow). Whenever you see that little question mark, if you hover over it, it will give you more information.
For catalog, leave it at “shop and search results” to give you full accessibility to be found on the site. If you want to hide your product for any specific reason, you will choose “hidden” from the drop box. There is also a “shop only” option and “search only” choice. This means your product can be found only by browsing the catalog (i.e. shop only), or by searching your specific product via search tool bar (i.e. search only). For most, leaving it as “shop and search results” is best.
Now, the last portion of the page. Many of these action items pertain to shipping items (a separate FAQ). Since we are working with digital products here, you will want to click the word “downloadable” on the left-hand side.
This box (seen below) will come up allowing you to enter the name of your product and click “upload” to upload your file. Leave the boxes download limit and download expiry alone unless you want to sell only a limited amount (not necessary for digital download) or you want an expiration date.
The other options to check here. “Attributes” is necessary to customize if your products are for a specific gender, age group, or length of time if you choose to specify. Links allows you to link other products to this one, that you may want to upsell or cross sell. Remember that many of these options have a teal question mark just to the side of the link, and hovering over that question mark provides you more information on what it entails. Product policies allows you to integrate your store policies into the product, giving more information on shipping, cancellation, and exchange policies. Although each individual shop owner manages their own business, FitSwop supports a very firm policy on returns and exchanges. In other words, a strict no refund policy is permissable and stringly encouraged for digital products. In the digital world, once you click download, it is considered used and returning it just makes little sense.
What sets FitSwop apart is the ability for fitness professionals to buy and sell accredited materials for their classes, programs, and clients. This has been somewhat tricky to navigate based on the fact that not all of the fitness space is regulated.
FitSwop requires applications for sellers are reviewed to ensure each seller has the necessary accreditation, certification, education and/or experience to sell.All experience and available training you have will be verified on a case by case basis to ensure the credibility of selling prior to approval. This is for your safety and everyone involved who may buy your products.
We feel ACE (American Council of Exercise) does an excellent job explaining the differences here. Take a look for your knowledge, and feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. FitSwop also offers discounts to fit pros needing accreditations.
You can manage your account, products, and store information through the Store Manager.
Absolutely.Please check out this video
You maintain 100% ownership of all your content. Additional information can be found in our terms or service policy.
There are no restrictions on the number of products you can sell
Pricing what you have worked hard for can be tricky. Undervaluing your products hurts everyone. This need not be a dollar store for fit content. Yet, overpricing is also something not to be desired, and will quickly turn buyers away as well. FitSwop has the following guidelines to assist you with pricing. Although the pricing is ultimately up to each shop owner, the following are guidelines to consider when pricing your content initially.
When you overprice, people turn away instantly. When you underprice, people will also undervalue your Content. Here are some questions to ask yourself when pricing your Content:
- What is the file size of my product? (Some considerations include videography inclusion or just slides/document style, and how many pages).
- What is the length of time a Fit Buyer will be able to use this Content? A personal trainer who provides a product intended for a 6 month program versus a 3 month program should price accordingly,
- What are similar products priced for on FitSwop?
- How much time and money did I spend in creating this Content? Did I pay for clip art, or any other source of design?
- Is it important that this product be featured in the “five and dime” store?
- How much realistically would a fitness pro be willing to pay?
- Who am I marketing to?
- If a fit buyer purchased what I have created elsewhere, what time or money would he/she have to invest to get what I have created?
Always remember your prices do not have to remain unchanged. If the product is not selling well, you can lower the price or offer sales to see if this will boost the sales. Likewise, a product that sells well can be raised in price a little bit to meet the demand.
A common mistake we read about is how often people in fact underprice their products. For items that are 20 pages or more, pricing something under 20 cents per page is considered underpricing. In other areas of eCommerce, many pricing structures follow a roughly 25 cents per page rule. However, this can be tricky because value is not always set in length alone. When pricing, always consider what other markets do and price accordingly.
- No listing fees
- No monthly fees for a FitSwop Member
- No monthly fees for a FitSwop Basic Seller
- $59 per year for a FitSwop Premium Seller
- Payout Rate:
- Basic Seller: 60% on all sales
- Premium Seller: 80% on all sales
- Transaction Fees:
- 30 cents per product
*This Fees policy is incorporated as part of our Terms of Service
FitSwop supports the following files: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .ico, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .odt, .xls, .xlsx, .psd, .mp3, .m4a, .ogg, .wav, .mp4, .m4v, .mov, .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .ogv, .3gp, .3g2
Note that FitSwop currently supports the following video files: mov, .m4a, .m4v, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .mv4, .avi, .swf, .flv.
File size limit for at this time is set at 200MB. What this means is that to format a full class that is 60 minutes in length, you may have to split this into multiple video files as part of your bundle, depending on the quality and sizes of your video content. Please reach out to us at [email protected] for assistance, and trust that as we grow, so will our capabilities!
The maximum individual file size is 200MB.
The maximum total for all files is 500MB.
If you require additional storage for your products, please contact us at [email protected].
We cannot provide tax advice or guidance, so it is important that you speak with a tax professional if you have questions about taxes and your business. Your tax advisor will be best positioned to help assess your unique situation.
The list of states, and effective dates where FitSwop will provide Marketplace Facilitator and/or Marketplace Collection can be found here. This list will be updated from time to time.
As a Marketplace Facilitator, FitSwop will calculate, collect, and remit sales tax on sales sold by third party sellers for transactions destined to states where Marketplace Facilitator and/or Marketplace Collection legislation is enacted, and where FitSwop is required and permitted to do so.
At this time, FitSwop has not triggered nexus in any MPF states. As individual state thresholds are met, this list will be updated accordingly, and FitSwop will start collecting and remitting tax as a Marketplace Facilitator.
UPDATE 2/9/20 – We are currently in the process of registering as a Streamlined Sales Tax (“SST”) Volunteer with 26 states. We will provide additional information and updates as they are available.
Currently, FitSwop is accepting sellers that reside within the United States and Canada. To be a part of our Beta launch internationally, apply here.
FitSwop strives to maintain a level of standards that lends credibility to the field of fitness and wellness professionals. We strive to be different from platforms that allow anyone to sell fitness and wellness. This is our mission, to bring more revenue to the fit pro.
FitSwop is a niche marketplace for fitness professionals who attain exceptional levels of education to sell their expertise, knowledge and content, in order to excel this profession and the people we work with.
FitSwop has extensively collaborated with accrediting bodies in order to identify the following specific tracks. Below are the tracks appropriate to be a seller, and upon registration of your shop, you will be asked to provide information that lends proof to these specifications, which will be individually fact checked. Understand that upon posting products to your shop, you agree with our terms of service which states your products are within your scope of practice.
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Health/Fitness Related Field
- Education received through Personal Training Program obtained from college program requiring a minimum of 500 hours of education- 200 hours theory and 300 hours practicum.
- NCCA accredited credentialing programs (want to know why? Look here). See the full list of NCCA accredited programs here.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the scope of practice you are selling products in.
Yoga Certification Track:
- Online Yoga Teacher Training must be verified as an RYS school in compliance with most recent standards established by the Yoga Alliance (take a look here).
- In order to sell within the Yoga umbrella of goods and services, we follow the guidelines of the U.S. based Yoga Alliance as our gold standard:
- Registered Yoga professionals with an RYT-200 may sell yoga-related courses, content, and resources. Minimum 2 years experience teaching required.
- CEC providers do not currently have to hold E-RYT 500, but must hold RYT-200. Note that by YA standards one must hold a “YACEP” designation in order to provide CECs. See here.
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) accredits yoga professionals who have specializations in yoga therapist training programs and certifies yoga therapists internationally. Yoga therapy is the process of empowering individuals to progress toward improved health and wellbeing through the application of the teachings and practices of yoga. IAYT registered yoga professionals may sell resources within their scope of practice as registered IAYT (see here), but upon sell/purchase, both parties agree to the FitSwop’s terms of service.
- FitSwop seeks to provide the opportunity for all fitness professionals to be here. We offer exclusive discounts to all the accrediting bodies, in order to continue to excel our professions and encourage those without certifications to join. Contact us at [email protected] for some great discounts.
- If you believe you have qualifying credentials, such as personal training experience that exceeds decades, or otherwise, please feel free to submit a petition here. Each case will be reviewed with care.
At FitSwop, the digital content you sell is delivered electronically. Physical goods can be easily returned in their packages. However, you can’t (really) return a PDF, Word document, or other file once you’ve downloaded it. For that reason, all sales on FitSwop of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable. We get though that things don’t always go as planned, so we offer refunds in a few extreme circumstances.
Refund requests must be submitted within one year of your purchase and are granted on a case-by-case basis and filed with FitSwop. Contact [email protected] for more information. .
Take a look at how to create a ticket product for a live event you would host on Zoom (or similar video conferencing platform):
See the Sample Template/Description of Class Format for Group Fitness (similar for personal training in format or webinar, or other live event):
See below on where short description goes under product placement:
Short Description (feel free to copy and paste below, and edit as you’d like):
Live Streamed Class in the Comfort of Your Own Home by (your name here)!
Join (your name) for this live 60 minute (type of class/training session) taking place (specify time frame) in the comfort of your own home via Zoom! We may not be able to be together at the gym, so let’s join in a meeting room here. I look forward to seeing your faces and getting our fitness on together.
See below on where the regular description is (which goes into more detail) and optional verbiage to copy, paste and edit:
Long Description (copy and edit text below as needed):
About the class (example here of group fitness)
Restorative Yoga calms the nervous system, soothes stress and anxiety, and facilitates deep relaxation. In this class, we will practice a small number of fully supported postures, staying in each pose for 5-10 minutes or more. We build up the supported postures using yoga props (or household items in place of traditional props). This practice can be a powerful complement to an active yoga practice, is great for beginners, and will benefit anyone looking to de-stress and relax.
This is a live streamed event. A Virtual Fitness Event (VFE) is a live streamed or pre-recorded event where a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, or group of speakers delivers a class, workout, or presentation to a virtual audience who participate using their computer / mobile device, home gym, and ingenuity.
FitSwop provides access by way of pre-registration and the sale of tickets to these events. Virtual Fitness Events are not hosted or streamed directly on FitSwop, but will allow the seller to link directly to their hosted webinar or video conference platform such as Zoom. A ticket will be delivered to the email inbox, as well as provided upon checkout.
See below for sample verbiage for the event details:
Event details (copy text below and edit as needed)
Date: April 17, 2020
Start time: 09:00 a.m.
End time: 10:00 a.m.
Venue: Online Zoom Meeting Room from your home! (This is public, do not put zoom ID or anything else here).
Questions? Always reach out at [email protected], and trust we will get to your email in the order received as soon as we can.
Submitted via Denise Imbesi, CEO of Muscle Mixes Music:
There are 2 types of virtual fitness classes, the first being “live-streaming” where you are basically broadcasting your class LIVE at a certain time For live streaming, you can obtain a “digital license” in the USA from ASCAP, BMI and SESAC. Yes, you have to pay all 3 and it can get quite expensive.
On the other hand, if you are shooting pre-recorded video where you shoot a video first and then upload it to FitSwop (or other platform), you would have to obtain a Synchronization license for music from both the record label and the publisher and pay per song and this is very cost-prohibitive.
If you have a limited budget and you want to be 100% sure that your music is cleared, you will want to license what is commonly called “royalty-free” music. Typically, these are songs which are instrumental, unfamiliar and can cost anywhere from $20 per song to $400 per song depending upon your usage. However, FitSwop has partnered with Muscle Mixes Music to get this as lowest cost to you as possible.
Due to Covid19, from now until Aug 1, 2020, Muscle Mixes Music will allow sellers on FitSwop to sell their videos on that marketplace using our royalty-free music without any added fees. Any content uploaded during this time can remain on the marketplace for life. Any new content created and added after Aug 1st will require an additional license fee from Muscle Mixes Music. Check out Muscle Mixes Shop on FitSwop here to get some royalty free music for your pre-recorded videos today!
We do have a program!
Our affiliate and referral program and policies can be found here.