JANIS SAFFELL Small Group Training Course
Would you like to Earn an Extra $1,000 – $2,000+ Per Month?
Then Small Group Training (SGT) is for you!
This is a PROVEN turnkey, No Franchise Fees, No Monthly Fees Business Model!
In this course we have provided EVERYTHING you need to run a successful Small Group Training Business! All legal documentations including: Liability Waiver /Informed Consent Form, Releases, Fitness Assessment forms, SGT Application, Guidelines & Policies, Client Welcome Pak, etc.
In the worldwide fitness arena Small Group Training has fast become the buzz word. Many clubs, spas, studios and recreation centers are now implementing or offering some form of Small Group Training on their exercise menu.
Many say that small group training is more profitable and efficient, but they leave out a lot of crucial details for your success. They never addressed questions like:
- How do you get new clients?
- How do you set yourself apart from the thousands of other
small group coaching, CrossFit gyms, and boot camp-style classes?
- How do you accommodate people with different fitness levels?
- How do you assess so many people at once?
- What kind of equipment do you need?
- What type of waiver release do you need?
- How do you charge for the Small Group Personal Training Program?
During my 30+ years in the fitness industry as an educator, program director, and running very successful training departments at top spa’s & gyms around the world, I have had the chance to coach over tens of thousands of small and large group training sessions throughout my career. You better believe that I have learned a lot about building, maintaining, and growing a successful
small group training program.
In this course I’ll guide you with lessons and provide you with the tools needed to develop and run a very rewarding and successful Small Group Personal Training Program. You’ll
- The two simplest steps that savvy trainers do to win over clients.
- The best programming strategies for running small groups no matter the size.
- The GOLD STANDARDS for amazing programming.
- How to train different skill levels within the same group.
- What outstanding, successful coaches do to stand out and maintain their clientèle month to month.
Let’s Do This!