Growing an Adult from Scratch
Every morsel and bite of food a child consumes, as they are growing, creates the foundation of their health through adulthood. Foods can impact brain development and growth, immune support, mental clarity, and focus. Creating the right food plan for the family enhances these qualities and provides a child with a pallet that will always crave healthier food options. Now, Adita Yrizarry-Lang, Nash and Mila’s mom, takes her down to earth approach and helps to simplify the research that made nutrition so confusing. She guides you through the kitchen, and helps you to design the right food plan for the entire family.
SuperPowers of the Family Kitchen explains how to feed your children so that they can learn, play, and grow. It is time we turn food into fuel, as opposed to a reward or comfort. Food is designed to fuel the body, strengthen the immune system, and provide all of the needed nutrition for a strong brain and body. You are growing an adult from scratch one bite at a time.
Included in this book:
· —Understanding the true power of food through the
right food choices
· —Demystifying the myths and misconceptions that
create food confusion
· — Food challenges unraveled
· —Picky eater food planning made simple
· —The 4 pillars of family health
· — Creating a SuperPower family food plan for
· —Kitchen planning like a pro
· —And an array of yummy recipes to make, eat,
enjoy, and so much more